Nuffnang Ads

Want to know my experience wearing PB..??

Salam & hi everyone! :)

Let's share your experience wearing Premium Beautiful with me ;)

Or else, yang belom pernah ada experience but intend to do so, don't shy2 to ask me ;)

I can share mineeeee ;) bessssssssssssttt ok! ;)

Kamariah

+6019-745 2759

yarmett@hotmail.com

Monday 4 April 2011

knowing more about the business

hi all ;)

last week met aisyah, to know more about the business...
fooooooohhhhhhh...!!!!!!!! mmg sgt excited! plussssssssss takot pun ade...hahaha
it's ok...like what she said...takot itu will be the push factor for me to do the business...kan? ;)
fortunately, i'm in the right & strong group! :) i believed in that! ;)
even though dalam hati ni dupdap2, tp lps dgr explanation & all the achievements, trus lega..

so guys, come & join us to provide a better life for our future! ;)

oh! congrats aisya, for getting the reward to hong kong! u deserved it! ;)


me: looking forward to get the first bonus ;) hehehe


No comments:

Post a Comment